List of successful candidates in AF Colombo, AF Matara and AF Malé (Candidate numbers and final results only):
Results of Session DELF Tout Public – December 2021
Results of Session DELF Junior – December 2021
Within a few days, a valid Attestation de Réussite will be available for candidates. However the Official Diplomas may take several months to be delivered to the Examination Center. Please plan accordingly for any application needs (study abroad, work, visa, etc.).
There are 3 options for the candidates to receive their Attestation de réussite :
1. Collect in person from the reception of Alliance Française de Kotte with a valid ID document with a photo;
2. Collect it through a designated person By PROXY :
The candidate must fill and sign the Proxy Form and send it through the designated person along with a valid ID document with a photo of the candidate. Front Desk officers will check the identity of the designated person (valid ID with photo), collect the ID copy of the Candidate from him/her before issuing the Attestation.
He/She will then have to sign La LISTE d’EMARGEMENT provided by the information officers.
3. Receive Attestation de Réussite by post :
The candidate will require to send to Alliance Française de Kotte, 11 Barnes Place, Colombo 7 :
– a letter requesting to receive his/her Attestation de Réussite by post. The candidate should specify his full name, his candidate number and the DELF he sat for;
– a stamped addressed envelope. Alliance Française de Kotte will verify the postal address before sending the document by post.